Gulf Model School is one of the well-known higher secondary schools in Dubai and successfully running over a period of three decades since its establishment in the year 1982. We provide education for the children from Kindergarten to Grade 12 with Science and commerce stream in higher classes following CBSE and Kerala Board curriculum separately. We have the strength of more than 2600 students from different nationalities mainly from all states of India and other Asian countries.
We always keep up high academic achievements in public examinations and other assessment practices. We provide solid academic foundation by promoting various activities and core value of life through effective curriculum with appropriate modifications, effective teaching and learning by identifying collective and individual student needs. We use personal support mechanism for low achievers and special education need children by using feedback from monitoring team and assessment process.
We improve our standard through self-evaluation by understanding and assessing school’s strengths and weaknesses with a realistic view on our performance. We asses our performance standard by monitoring students achievements, personal and social development, innovative skills, teaching and learning assessment, curriculum modification, health care and safety measures. We give special importance to Islamic education, Arabic as an additional language, UAE culture, values and ethics in addition to core subjects offered.
We focus on Excellence in Education, Strong moral values, Innovation and Ambition. Our vision is to provide best opportunity for all students to bring out their talents and best of ability. We help the children to grow as able, competent, responsible, integrated human beings to overcome the challenges of the world with emotional competence and confidence.
• We promote sound and integrated practical approaches by identifying strengths and weaknesses of our students.
• We identify, unfold and develop student’s aptitude, study habits, team building, positive attitude and ability to succeed by engaging their own learning with responsibility by using interactive and collaborative skills.
• We develop a platform for the application of learning to make meaningful connections to understanding the world.
• We maintain quality in performance, various levels of assessments based on subjects taught including extra-curricular activities.
• We provide hygienic, safe and secure environment for students and staff.
• We create effective links with parents to raise the standard and progress. Parent views are considered and respected to keep up quality of teaching, learning and community programs through effective working relationship based on understanding and professionalism.