Registration is open for Academic Year 2017-18. Kindly fill up the prescribed application for registration for new admission for the Academic year -2017-18. Seats will be ensured on the basis of admission test and/or interview until the seats are filled. In case any reasonable delay to submit required documents, submit a specific letter of undertaking that the certificates will be given to the school with in the time agreed with the registrar of admission.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION ( KG-1, KG-2 & GRADE-1 )
- Passport Copy with stamped visa page of the student and the parent
- Emirates ID Card - copies & original of the student and the parent.
- Birth Certificate copy of the student issued by the competent Authority.
- Student’s Passport size Photos (3 nos)
- Transfer Certificate to be submitted if the student is currently studying in Dubai
ELIGIBILE AGE FOR ADMISSION
- KG-1 : Age 4 to 5 year on or before 31/07/2017
- KG-2 : Age 5 to 6 year on or before 31/07/2017
- GRADE 1 : Age 6 to 7 year on or before 31/07/2017
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION ( GRADE - 2 to 12 )
- Passport Copy with stamped visa page of the student and the parent.
- Emirates ID Copies and originals of the student and the parent.
- Annual or Summative Exam Result or progress Report from the school last attended.
- Conduct Certificate from the school last attended.
- Transfer Certificate issued by the school last attended and attested by the Education Department of the concerned Country like: (1) Dist. Edu. Officer or Assistant Officer or the Board of Education and also attested by (2) the consulate in Dubai and (3) the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of UAE.